"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If there's a market, use free time you might have during the day to go to it.
- "It might not be a good day to go outside and play baseball."
- But with eight days to go the election was still close.
- We have a few days to go to that looking into it now, so if, you know.
- So with 19 days to go, just how much of the work remains to be done?
- But with 12 days to go there may be changes.
- Now there is another day to go on the Conference.
- Four days to go before I can get back and give it to him.
- Some may even get to leave during the day to go to work.
- And to think we still have five days to go!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.