"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stay for a night and he'll go wild without you.
- When my father died Mark seemed to go wild; mother couldn't control him.
- People on these sites go wild about the prices they pay for energy.
- And wouldn't the children go wild, when they came over?
- Then you can go wild on the family room with your eyes wide open.
- It is not a town going wild, people here say.
- And then they go wild to get at you, as now.
- During the two months before the trial, the press went wild.
- There was nothing here worse than a dead man and a night gone wild.
- People just go wild and that because there's nothing to do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.