"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Why should all England have gone dotty on the mere subject of dottiness?"
- 'The Cabinet will go dotty if you've been mixed up with two nasty businesses in one week.'
- She was obviously going dotty.
- I should go quite dotty without work, and there is none for me in Venice now.
- The children, who are pretty sure that Mom's going dotty, can't understand why she's suddenly enraptured.
- After Dougal asks himself if he's "going dotty", Zebedee bounces away.
- Finally, over the years, sophisticated pop fans have gone dotty over Cleo Laine.
- Is she going dotty with being too lonely?
- I went so dotty about her that I broke the golden rule and saw her a second time.
- But it seems he's gone a bit dotty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.