"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His voice didn't go up at the end of the word.
- Our prices did not go up at the same rate.
- According to those people, rates were going to go up at the beginning of the year!
- "It could go up a couple hundred points or down 300 without any trouble at all."
- He found the stairs, and went up them three at a time.
- The art and advertising will go up at the same time.
- When they ask questions, the tone goes up at the end, the same as in English.
- What we'll have to do is go up one at a time.
- But some radio stations can keep the same power, or even go up at night.
- A new private school is going up at the edge of town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.