"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is serious, concise and eager to repeat his claim of outsider status in an election year suddenly gone screwy.
- Only, things have got to cool, because Malkett and that crew went screwy.
- Went screwy when he proved that there actually were times when one and one didn't quite make two.
- Physics programs went screwy and inner ear senses were messed up all over the Tank.
- Maybe Max went a little screwy and thought his portraits were coining to life.
- Tyson explained, "She went screwy a few days ago.
- Then he goes screwy for a couple of days.
- Perhaps you've noticed that things have gone a bit screwy the past couple of weeks.
- Do you think he might be going a bit screwy?
- And if I'm really going screwy, how come this steering-wheel caught fire?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.