"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't really want to take the time to go around it, not after nearly a day without water.
- Could it be time to go back to the kids?
- But how will I know, when it is time to go?
- Yeah you want to have a time to go to bed.
- "Think you could take some time to go back to Earth with me?"
- But now it is time for the rest of us to go on.
- He just hadn't had enough time to go through the man's entire history.
- He had a half hour, time to go across the street and have a couple.
- And you was given a time to go in to sign on.
- But he hadn't had time to go over them yet, with her always so close.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.