"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So we still have two weeks to go for our anniversary.
- When I came into campaign, we were four weeks to go, 21 points down.
- The campaign reached its target with over a week to go.
- And by that time, the festival will have another week to go.
- It was just 88 short with a week to go but refused to back down.
- With a week to go, she had already dropped a million dollars.
- But he cut short his stay after a few weeks to go back to Germany.
- Now we meet once a week to go over my projects because there is a lot of information to remember.
- There are only a few weeks to go before the elections.
- There are less than 75 weeks to go in fact.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.