"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What is wrong with all us English going loopy at the idea of Scotland being independent?
- Then he must have gone a bit loopy.
- It occurred to him that his father might go loopy over this woman, maybe even marry her.
- She seemed to go totally loopy at times, but she was still very much 'oor granny'.
- Nic Cage goes a little loopy at himself at 3 mins in.
- She said, "In doing so, she meets opposition from the family who think she has gone a bit loopy.
- "Yeah-if the admirals, who've been rejuved longer, haven't gone loopy, why would you think it's anything else?"
- If Moira's about she goes absolutely loopy then at Gwen!
- "For a minute I thought I was going loopy from break-off!"
- Am I going loopy, or does this perishing room suddenly feel warm?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.