"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one ever knew where it was she hoped to go.
- "I hope to go again when my work here is finished."
- The team had been hoping to go even higher, 360,000 feet.
- They also came into the game hoping to go 8-0 at home for the first time since the 15-1 season of 1998.
- They hope to go to Arizona in the next two years.
- I was just hoping to go in the second or third.
- We hope to go back to our core business,' he said.
- I'm hoping to go to university so maybe that's a good place to start.
- This is always a popular choice among people who hope to go to Washington themselves.
- One day they hope to go to 900 cases or so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.