"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We had saved $100 by waiting a year to go.
- But with more than 40 years to go, the party's over.
- With two years to go, it seems as if the starting gun has already gone off.
- Now you should take a year to go round there.
- She wasn't even through college, had a year to go at Rice.
- "But it still has a few billion years to go."
- Some still have a year to go, but did the others get their university places?
- But the war still had a few years to go, then.
- These children have a lot of years to go through with that.
- But we still have three and a half years to go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.