"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As you said, we go back a long time.
- Why do I think you made your decision not to go back a long time ago?
- My connection with the sport goes back a very long time.
- They also have political connections that go back a long time.
- She couldn't believe he wanted to go back a third time.
- Dolly's knowledge of the world must have been learned from all the books she read - or else her memory went back a long time.
- It goes back a long time, and if I bore you, please speak up.
- If you try to go back a second time, the machine will simply fail to operate.
- The origins of the town go back a long time.
- "You're going back a long time, but the files should be available."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.