"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had never intended to actually go to bed with him.
- I always intended to go back to work when my third child was a year old.
- Although she intended to go back to school but the film's success kept her away.
- But he still intended to go north, with or without his friend's help.
- Or maybe, deep down, he had never really intended to go through with it at all.
- She had no idea if the professor intended to go.
- For his own part, though, he intended to go to work.
- I intended to go over them while you took off the numbers.
- They were moving out onto the road, going in the way I intended to go.
- "Had she intended to go back to her people at all?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.