"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He will be the team's first head coach since the team went on hiatus together with the league as a whole following the 2008 season.
- The lighthouse went in service on May 15, 1856 together with its counterpart.
- I will go to the bottom, together with the boat!
- He was beginning to find pieces which seemed to go together with the hint of a pattern.
- To go on being my husband together with her .
- They went back together with no trace of the cut.
- We can go together with my last working tank and share the air supply.
- "I've realized now that hope almost never goes together with reason," she says.
- This goes together with better data on what fish are caught.
- But if even that is to be effective, it must go together with generous economic support.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.