"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were six minutes to go before the first radio check.
- Four minutes to go, even you must have thought though, the chance had gone then.
- With less than 1 minute to go, they still do not have a response in the control room.
- With 10 minutes to go in the season, we were safe.
- What's more, you only have a couple of minutes to go and then you'll be back on the surface again.
- With five minutes to go, the total had reached 12.
- With several minutes to go, the game was called off and the young players were taken away.
- With ten minutes to go, it was now or never.
- I look at my watch and realize they have a full ten minutes to go.
- With four minutes to go, I looked at the players and didn't have to say anything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.