"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He crossed the road and went up into the trees.
- "Better leave this for now, and go up into the house," said George.
- The two Americans were going up the steps into the plane.
- Maybe I should go up into the attic and look for it.
- He couldn't move that stone and go up into the world.
- You know why she didn't want us to go up into the bathroom?
- David didn't want to go up into the hills alone.
- "Then he will go up into the sky and become a star."
- He went up into the hills, and did not come down for three days.
- I think our best move is to go up into it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.