"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All three went insane and died about two weeks later.
- Being rich here is a good way to go insane.
- One and all they were looking at him as if he had gone insane.
- The woman looked as though she were going suddenly insane.
- Really, I though, my main problem is to keep from going insane.
- Or else just getting out of the house before they went insane.
- You'd go insane if you thought about it too much.
- She could just make out people over there running around as if the world had gone insane.
- If he didn't soon she was going to go insane.
- Who wanted to sleep when the world was going insane?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.