"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I do not know to this day what information went out through me.
- "I want all of you to go out through the window, quickly!"
- He left without a word, going out through the door by which she had entered.
- Went out through the door and closed it behind him.
- Neither had made any effort to go out through the hall.
- I am going out through the front, to my own car.
- The other end goes out through a hole in the wall.
- To get them she would have to go out the door through security again, leaving her post.
- It wouldn't do to stand by the kitchen door while someone went out through the front.
- After that, you can let anybody go out through the front door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.