"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the excused time off to vote may not exceed a full day.
- Lifesaving equipment only needed to be carried on flights where the time over water exceeded 30 minutes.
- Furthermore the time after the drug has been approved and is on the market cannot exceed fourteen years.
- However, depending on the size of the prey, handling time after the strike can exceed 10 minutes.
- The throughput of the bridge is 50,000 cars per day which many times exceeds the existing population.
- The time from the first validation of the ticket to the last must not exceed 90 minutes.
- The time of the race can not exceed two hours.
- The time of transition from one immersion to the other shall not exceed 1 minute.
- Thirdly, total driving time over a period of two weeks must not exceed 90 hours.
- However, the actual time students worked on these projects could again exceed the official duration by several months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.