"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was about twenty minutes to starting time now.
- Of course, I'd think you'd remember if you started time travelling before now.
- Early afternoon is starting time, and they stay late into the night.
- There was a disagreement about starting time of the first preliminary final.
- "It'll be good to start spending time with family," he said.
- The problem is that there's not enough starting time at prime hours.
- Rather, they started spending time together, and she became dependent on his attentions.
- He started home schooling and traveling full time during his sophomore year.
- The tiny white van had never failed to start first time.
- Supposed to be 'tidying things up' before starting full time on the drugs campaign.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.