"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finley was appointed The New York Times associate editor in 1921.
- And New York Times editors perennially permit reporters to echo that view.
- "We're not even thinking about being acquired or going public," he said in a meeting with New York Times editors and reporters last month.
- The New York Times editors picked up the same theme the following day, 12 days after the journal reported that the murderous operations were being put into effect.
- Listen to New York Times editors, critics and reporters discuss the day's news and features.
- Assange replied to the request through Eric Schmitt, a New York Times editor.
- Now 80, he sent me a memo he had then written to the New York Times public editor.
- He was bashful, a homebody and got his news from television rather than newspapers (heresy, since I'm a New York Times editor).
- R. W. Apple (1961), The New York Times associate editor.
- It was chosen as a New York Times editor's pick and a Book Sense pick.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.