"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They often perform more than 300 times in a single year.
- He performed three times per week for two and a half years.
- He has performed more than 200 times around the world since 1987.
- The group's main focus is performance, performing many times throughout the school year.
- These shows will usually perform over one hundred times each.
- He continued playing, performing more than 100 times in 2004.
- It has been performed thousands of times all over the world.
- He performs around the country several times throughout the year.
- The play had been performed 14 times, the last time on January 30.
- The song was then performed more than 50 times between 1987 and 1995.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.