"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was cursed to live in interesting but chaotic and violent times.
- But in chaotic times like these, we have a special need to hear it.
- She and her siblings, on the other hand, have a great, chaotic time.
- These chaotic times lasted for a hundred and fifty years.
- But it had taken a long chaotic time to find her, to be sure.
- "It was probably the most chaotic time of my life," Taylor would later recall.
- Evenings can be the most exciting and chaotic time of day.
- That is certainly the way he looked during what was the most chaotic time of his professional life.
- Professionally, she is a symbol of order in chaotic times.
- Professionally they are symbols of order at a chaotic time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.