"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your time sense, Kathy; you feel this urgency because of the drug.
- My time sense isn't too inaccurate, but a wait like that is hard to judge.
- There is a time sense about these analytical mind banks.
- His time sense and all references to it were changed.
- She hasn't got a time sense, never did have.
- His time sense assured him that it was still early.
- No, if by "rapid" you mean in some absolute time sense.
- Stunned, their time sense destroyed, they'd be out of action for at least half an hour.
- However, independently of machines, we do have a natural time sense.
- His time sense was gone; minutes which may have been hours raced by like seconds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.