"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could get more time by going into the House.
- How many times I got to tell you not to take off and do things on your own.
- I don't know how anyone gets time to read them.
- Who's going to get time at the 2 or the 3?
- Did you get much free time to go out at all?
- On the one hand, they don't have a problem with getting time off work.
- I will tell you the full story when we get time.
- I'll let you know what time I can get away.
- But just what will the public get the second time around?
- "I can't even get the right time of day from these guys when we have problems with service."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.