"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In total, the song has been performed over twenty times on television.
- In total, he has performed the song over 490 times.
- During the mid-1990s, Condell was performing over 200 times a year.
- Since then, he has performed the song over 80 times.
- They have performed over 4,000 times since their establishment in March 1980.
- By 1930 the oratorio had been performed over eighty times in nearly as many cities.
- As of October 2002, three years after its publication, the play had been performed over 15,000 times.
- It was moderately successful and performed over 70 times in Prague.
- The play is still on world tour (since 1997) and has been performed over 180 times as for 2006.
- It premiered in 1946 and has been performed over 10,000 times all around the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.