"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then be left, after threatening to dig me out if I spent more than normal sack time in my room.
- Then I'd suggest a quick shower and about eight hours of sack time.
- If there's no work to be done, grab sack time.
- For now, my advice is to go to your quarters and catch up on sack time.
- I walked around to the positions and told the others to grab a little sack time before we left in the morning.
- There should be no danger in catching a little sack time.
- They were near the end of their patrol period, and he was ready for a few hours' sack time.
- "He didn't want sack time," the woman told her friend.
- They'd be going out again before sunset, and he'd need the sack time.
- They had a good eight hours of sack time ahead of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.