"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You better be ready to get us out of here by the time I'm done."
- We can get back to civilization by the time it's safe for us to be seen.
- Then they'll have got over the first shock by the time they go.
- I guess he'll get it pretty nice, though, by the time he's through.
- They probably get better by the time your period ends.
- In any case, I'd got them under control by the time he came close to me and gave my shoulders a squeeze.
- I may get to host one, by the time this is over.
- "Never get the truck through by the time it got here," he said finally.
- About 95 percent of Americans get the disease by the time they are 18 years old.
- All they had in mind was getting a tent by the time night fell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.