"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last year, his best time of 45.27 ranked him only 39th-fastest in the world, 19th among Americans.
- His best time, 10.40, doesn't even rank among the top 15 in the world this season - and that will cost him money.
- Time ranked 1991 as the 9th best album of 2012.
- Time also ranked No. 5 among all high school performers for 2006.
- As of May 2013, this average time ranks him sixth in the world.
- All times ranked among the top 4 globally in 2006.
- This time, the Americans are professionals, ranked fifth in the world.
- Time ranked the album number six on its year-end list for 2009.
- That time currently ranks him as the 9th fastest athlete in history.
- Michigan has not faced any of its fellow conference members as many times with both participants so highly ranked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.