"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Israel denied that it carried out any attacks in the area at the time.
- It may be carried out on one girl alone, or on a group of girls at the same time.
- Running repairs could also be carried out at the same time with hammer and nails.
- Raids were often carried out at the same time as legal demonstrations.
- A test was also carried out in Birmingham at the same time.
- And this practice should be carried out not only at the time of meditation, but during the day's work.
- Both the external and internal decoration on the church was carried out at the same time.
- The reformation was carried out at the same time with the rest of the region in 1528.
- All of the tasks mentioned here are carried out at the same time in one unit.
- Other works carried out at the time included the creation of a new access road, and a lake.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.