"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, Moors come and attack at the same time but are stopped by the warriors.
- She expressed concern about attacking two Muslim countries at the same time.
- A great number of them attacked us at the time that this one took me from the Arabs.
- With their colleague no longer blocking them, they nodded to each other and attacked at the same time.
- The fighter could attack and defend at the same time using two swords.
- Both can be attacked, at the same time, from more than one direction.
- She was attacked at the time I usually go home.
- Although usually picking victims who are alone, in some instances he has attacked two or three women at the same time.
- The German political left attacked it as xenophobic at the time.
- The two generals must have their armies attack the city at the same time in order to succeed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.