"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First time applications also take much longer to process - usually 6 weeks.
- It has never been used for any real time application, only near real time.
- And at the same time applications software that now comes free would also start to carry hefty price tags.
- These three standards together are used for testing of real time applications.
- Will the courts be staffed to hear urgent or time critical applications?
- It can be used to speed up the execution of a single large program in time critical applications.
- Extra documents may be required for first time applications.
- First time applications must be submitted, in person, to Amman, with the correct payment and documents.
- First time applications can sometimes be complex and therefore take longer to process.
- Asynchronous mode gives high throughput and is suited for near real time applications.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.