"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But if they win, they capture first in the East for the first time since 1977.
- In 2012, Q-dance captured a stage at this successful festival for the first time.
- Magendie sustained a head injury and was captured for the third time.
- It was by far her worst year on tour as she captured no titles for the first time since 2004.
- In 2003-2004 the men's basketball teams captured championship gold for the first time since 1998.
- She was captured for the second time and remains disappeared.
- He took the first five straight off, and went on to capture the world crown for the first time.
- With their win in this game, the Eagles captured the trophy for the first time.
- In women's doubles, with Venus, they captured the title for the third time.
- The Giants are now on the verge of capturing a division title for the first time in five years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.