"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Starting around the time he wrote this letter and continuing through the first part of 1787, Leopold's health was failing.
- This seems to be supported by a 2006 study of the island's deforestation, which could have started around the same time.
- MY son and I started playing chess in earnest this spring, around the time he turned 12.
- A shipyard construction in the village of Lyudeyny started around the same time.
- His formal musical education also started around the same time.
- This seems to be supported by the latest information on island's deforestation that could have started around the same time.
- Q. What happens when a woman starts her career around the same time her husband is ready to retire?
- The nightmares had started again, around the time of the Blancanales rape.
- It was not until the end of the 17th century that the issue started being discussed, around the time when the first grammars were written.
- A French version of the project also started around the same time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.