"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the time of his discharge in 1815, he had become an justice Master.
- By the time of his discharge from active service in 1945, he had achieved the rank of lieutenant.
- If mail did not reach them by the time of their discharge from care, it was not intentional.
- He held the rank of seaman (in pay grade E-3) at the time of his discharge.
- By the time of his discharge from the service, he had decided to make a career of music.
- Each was interviewed at the time of their discharge from the hospital, with a follow up interview scheduled one year later.
- He held the rank of corporal at the time of his discharge.
- At the time of his discharge, he had attained the rank of lieutenant commander.
- Army records indicate that he was married at the time of his discharge in 1945.
- His rank was sergeant at the time of his honorable discharge in December 1967.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.