"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Court noted that some 2,000 communities nationwide offered similar released time programs affecting 1.5 million students.
- The post high school program is a full time program in Torah studies.
- In 1922 released time programs were active in 23 states.
- During this period, legislation paving the way for released time programs had been adopted by 12 states.
- Also, it has experienced an increase in viewers age 29 to 49 for its prime time programs.
- Early users controlled communication lines directly from within their real time programs.
- The Exec itself is largely structured as a real time program.
- The rest of the time programmes are run by a sustaining service.
- Have thought for some time program may need routine overhaul, Albert.
- Wirt was also responsible in the implementation of the Released time program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.