"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you start cooling down too much, you've got a whole hierarchy of response mechanisms that says: 'Wait a minute, this isn't right.
- New technologies have made it possible to produce eye-catching electronic newsletters with built-in response mechanisms.
- According to Perlmutter, things are "heading in a very positive direction" internationally, and she sees graduated response mechanisms as an "idea whose time has come."
- Besides investing in rapid response mechanisms, such a program would also support research projects.
- The direct mail industry makes extensive use of return envelopes as a response mechanism.
- The PV2 used a better challenge and response mechanism.
- The antibiotics can have an adverse effect on the body's response mechanisms, possibly some aspect of the immune system.
- Our response mechanisms need to be made far more flexible.
- Our only mission was to find pragmatic formulas to fill a gap in legislation and to create efficient response mechanisms at a European level.
- This gives different biological species the ability to respond to situations with a built-in response mechanism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.