"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The response seemed to be a ringing "Not that much."
- "The response always seems to take long when there's a fire in progress," he said.
- The lieutenant opened his mouth, but once again no response seemed exactly right, and he didn't say anything.
- The question was not asked about the governor's race, but a similar response seems likely.
- He shows some heart, but his response seems a touch naive.
- But a response seemed called for, so at last she said, "I hope you'll be very happy."
- Kirk's response seemed to come from every angle and the quality of his voice had changed.
- The favorable response, he said, seemed to call for a full production.
- There seemed no good response to that, and they fell once more into silence.
- Some response to this seemed to be required, so I tried to quit my job.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.