"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The organization's response will depend on the facts of a district's involvement, he said.
- The response to this depends largely on your point of view.
- Notice how much your response to this incident depends on interpretation.
- An effective response to climate change will depend on creating the conditions for international collective action.
- Therefore, his response will depend on which treatment Mary receives.
- Remember responses depend on the amount of attention available during learning.
- On the one hand, the response depends upon the A-series to make sense.
- Any response from the department would depend on the outcome of the federal inquiries, he said.
- The response depended in large part on what each person believed was at stake.
- A serious response depends on physical space: places to accommodate meetings and programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.