"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The response to the second question typically falls into one of the following five levels.
- "That means your internal responses to external problems fall within a certain range considered robust and normal."
- But the response to his comments fell along partisan lines.
- The response fell short of what he had hoped for, although the Navy agreed to provide $1,500 towards further research at Columbia.
- However, the total response to this relatively small and very confined disaster fell below the current state of the art.
- Again her response began and built, but fell short.
- "Clearly their response falls far short of what our board had indicated to them was necessary for us to stay."
- The fact that her response could fall anywhere between fury and passion only made it the more difficult to resist.
- The state's response to this order clearly fell short of the mark.
- In the Global Village, we have to be prepared to tackle these problems together, but our response falls extremely far short of the mark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.