"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More than likely, he had considered it already and prepared a response.
- The firm is now preparing a written response to the issue.
- "I saw the letter and there was no time to prepare a response," she said.
- Under the court's order, the defense has 10 days to prepare a response to the brief.
- She said the agency was preparing "a response which will address all of the concerns the Mayor has included in his letter."
- The unions said they were preparing a response for the company but did not say when it would be made.
- Union officials said they were preparing a formal response to the network's last offer in June, before the strike began.
- We have given the matter careful thought and prepared a response, a copy of which is enclosed.
- That is why I had not prepared a response to this.
- The campaign can then spend some time preparing an effective response to any likely attacks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.