"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In such cases, senior federal officials direct nationally-coordinated response efforts.
- The ability to communicate is a key factor in managing the response effort.
- Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, the organization's oiled wildlife response efforts extended well beyond California.
- All this information must be learned before any effective response effort can be carried out.
- Site investigation also allows responders to determine the appropriate safety measures to take during the response effort.
- The kits are meant to be used for relief agencies to coordinate their response efforts.
- Visit www.usaid.gov for information about supporting the response efforts.
- Relationships built during pre-event planning were also pivotal to successful response efforts.
- It provides a local response effort and management system to handle the increase of natural disaster in the recent few decades.
- The American people should know that from the moment this disaster began, the federal government has been in charge of the response effort.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.