"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A similar response by the resources industry has resulted in new graphite projects under way.
- The initial response to radiotherapy is often excellent, and may result in a complete remission.
- To date, his response has resulted in a barrage of questions about his job security.
- Such basic human responses always resulted in bloodshed, eventually.
- The response from delegates and the audience resulted in a spontaneous standing ovation.
- "So far we've not had any reports where a late response has resulted in a serious injury or death."
- The political response has resulted in closer scrutiny on the city of London, the large investment banks, and their links to social responsibility.
- But not all social responses result in sociable congregation.
- Furthermore, a weak political response by the government can result in ineffective programs.
- Each subject response would result in the marking needle moving vertically along the paper one tick.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.