"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His monetary theory influenced the Federal Reserve's response to the global financial crisis of 2007-08.
- The research investigates the significance of this pressure for the management- staff relationship and the extent to which union organisations influence authorities' response to these pressures.
- The program aims to identify how "people's genetic background influences their response to physical activity."
- The SO and public sympathy influenced Sweden's response to the refugee crisis.
- And my pride alone would prevent me from influencing your response to me.
- Not skin color or physical infirmity or any of a myriad of prejudices can influence an animal's response.
- In particular, childhood memories from the Soviet Union have influenced his response to the current issue.
- More specifically, nutrigenomics studies how individual differences in genes influence the body's response to diet and nutrition.
- That is because a variety of factors can influence your brain's response to alcohol.
- This poll involved people being asked how they would vote after being presented with various questions that could influence their response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.