"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It will be sold only over television through direct response."
- No direct response here, just a virus in the making.
- Long form direct response is any television commercial longer than two minutes.
- Syria, which long ago lost the arms race with Israel, is not likely to make a direct military response.
- "It is a direct response to the sexual assault on the woman last week."
- But the campaign is not a direct response to the crash.
- It was founded as a direct response to events of May 1968.
- Yet politicians know that the public wants a more direct response to crime.
- The Union as such does not therefore have a specific and direct response to this type of question.
- Not his direct response, for while on stage he was asked no questions about the speech.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.