"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These music resources have been created as a response to expanding technology and needs of customers that wanted easy, quick access to music.
- ReliefOversight.org - a website created as a response to the 2010 Haiti earthquake.
- "America by Design" seems almost to have been created as a conscious response to the Stern series.
- In all, at least 263 organizations have been created or reorganized as a response to 9/11.
- The Academy was created as a response to a large number of freshman retentions.
- "Freddy Falcon" was created as a response to this initiative and adopted by the school.
- It has been created as a response to the "abuse" stray dogs are facing.
- Hogarth's print was created in 1721 as a response to the foreign engravings.
- It was created in 1924 as a response to the fears about the growing threat from the development of bomber aircraft.
- It was created as a response to the September 11 attacks in 2001.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.