"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The network was formed as a response to rising programming coasts incurred by regional stations in the 1970s.
- A second Earth has been created, and the Logarchy was formed as a response to the tragedy.
- Women of the church formed the Tower Club in 1930, as a response to the Depression that was beginning at the time.
- The team was formed as a response to the increasing level of violence being encountered in facility.
- The Michigan Farm Bureau was originally formed as a response to the tax situation in the early 1900s.
- A lobbying group called the Washington Music Industry Coalition formed as a response to the bill.
- Originally formed as a response to governmental initiative to promote the study of science and its related field.
- The leaders said their group had been formed a year ago as a response to a shortage of Government services in health, day care, water and electricity.
- Citizen militias were formed as a response, but soon these would be transformed along political (left-right) lines.
- Ripples and dunes form as a natural self-organizing response to sediment transport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.