"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A photocell was placed under the gill to record amplitude and duration of the response elicited by the stimulus.
- Is not the type of response elicited from Driver Control, but the rapidity of that response.
- Intuitionist theorists assert that moral judgments can be reduced to immediate, instinctive emotional responses elicited by moral dilemmas.
- The most dramatic change observed for whole cell currents was an alteration in the kinetics of the response elicited by application of 5-HT.
- The immune response elicited by this vaccine has been demonstrated to be protective against both W. bancrofti and B. malayi infection.
- "Uptake" is the illocutionary response elicited by particular situations.
- Extensions of the adaptive response are the toxic responses elicited by Ahr activation.
- But those two declarative sentences, among the many responses elicited by World Bank managers who surveyed traveling staff members and their spouses, packed real wallop.
- The subsequent activation of the Ca pump leads to shorter intervals between contractions, thereby contributing to the lusitropic response elicited in heart by beta-agonists.
- Chemotactic responses elicited by the ligand-receptor interactions are distinguished generally upon the optimal effective concentration(s) of the ligand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.