"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Reports about that meeting have prompted a strong response from some members of Congress and others.
- In the 1970s, however, a similar condition prompted a very different response.
- The shooting prompted an angry response from some people in the area.
- That note prompted a response from an Amazon executive who said the policy would be changed.
- That comment prompted a sharp response from the Kerry campaign.
- It was this position that prompted such a strong response from Collenuccio and others.
- Some programs don't even make use of a mouse; any key a baby bangs will prompt a response.
- The program prompted a huge response from the private sector, with average annual growth rates well above those programmed.
- However, if the house was indeed occupied, knocking down the door might prompt a deadly response.
- He looked at the doomed man, shook his head, then turned back to the mob, prompting a response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.