"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To assist in planning and executing the spill response, the Australian Government commenced an environmental monitoring program comprising a series of operational studies, including a wildlife monitoring program.
- The 200th Year Coast Guard Day picnic attendance is light as many personnel are involved with spill response.
- Referring to what she called "dynamic tension" among the participants in a spill response, Admiral Landry said it was her duty to ensure that BP was trying every approach available.
- The predictions it makes, presented as both graphics and text, are designed to help answer questions that typically arise during spill response and cleanup.
- RestoreTheGulf.gov: official federal government site for spill response and recovery File a claim Report a concern Volunteer Hotlines and phone numbers Other federal government information:
- I'd guess there might be a more rapid spill response in Scotland, maybe Norway too?
- In another cooperative effort, Mr. Miller said, chemical manufacturers have for several years shared resources for spill response and maintain a telephone line that officials can call for information on chemicals.
- During a spill response, the State On-Scene Coordinator (or Incident Commander) is usually an OSPR Warden.
- In the wake of the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill Treadwell went to Cordova, Alaska to serve as the city's director of spill response.
- By planning spill response ahead of time, the impact on the environment can be minimized or prevented.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.