"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It brought a quick response from the other side of the room.
- The use of such words has brought deep responses among men and women alike.
- It brought a response from a third man who was seated in another corner.
- The incident with the pig's head brought a similar response.
- The case brought about an immense public response in the state of Massachusetts.
- But her first assault had brought a response from the owner of the post.
- Reports of new conditions often bring responses from others who claim they discovered it earlier.
- A call to the gas company brought a testy response.
- He found that some of the buttons worked and brought a response from the dial.
- Each episode has brought a prompt and appropriate Federal response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.